I need your help you guys.
I always thought the young adult Broadway-loving community was so cool because everyone’s so passionate and vocal and supportive and guess what I just learned? We’re INVISIBLE.
This month I’ve heard over and over from a few established people in the entertainment…
- Spring Awakening: Still a virgin?
- Next to Normal: Biggest mistake?
- Chicago: Ever been to jail?
- Wicked: Best friend?
- Once: Favorite music genre and song?
- Pippin: Favorite show?
- Rent: Sexual orientation?
- Victor/Victoria: Gender?
- The Addams Family: What relative are you closet too?
- Aida: Single or taken? Or somewhere inbetween? (Sorry Amneris)
- Bare: Ever been in love?
- Hairspray: Biggest issue with society?
- Into the Woods: Bravest Moment?
- Last Five Years: Weirdest deja vu moment?
- Les Mis: Saddest time in your life?